Image credit: samael334/Istock Photos
Below are answers to frequently asked questions at NYU SPS CAES:
- How do I set up my course site in NYUClasses?
- Here is a step by step process for setting up your course site, via NYU ITS. Class Set Up
- How do I import content from last semester?
- You may import content from a previous semester by following the steps here, via NYU ITS. Import Content
- I was just assigned to teach ______ a week ago. It is an asynchronous course. I have a NetID. What else do I need to get started?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help get you started.
- When I log into NYU Classes, I see too many course tabs on my home page. They all have the same titles because I have taught the courses several times. How can I modify course names and select only courses in the current semester?
- Click here to find steps on Managing Your Favorite Sites
NYU School of Professional Studies: The Center for Academic Excellence & Support (CAES), 7 East 12th Street 4th Floor New York, NY 10003. Click Here to Request a Consult, Call us at: 212-992-9137 or Email: email@example.com