Image credit: Istock Photos
- Audioboo – An audio-blogging podcast site. (free)
- Blogger – Web 2.0 tool for easy blogging. (Free)
- Edublogs – A hosted blogging platform designed for educators. (free with advertising)
- Podomatic – A podcast blogging community. (Free – first 500MB)
- Tumblr – A simplified blogging platform for all users. (free)
- Voicethread – A collaborative, multimedia platform. (limited free educators account)
- Wikispaces – Wiki platform for all. Specifically has an Educational platform. Up to 2 GB free wiki platform. (free for educators)
- WordPress – A blogging platform and content management system. (free)
- “AudioBoom is a place to Host, distribute and monetize your audio.” Home. N.p., n.d. Web. Oct.-Nov. 2016.
- “Create a Unique and Beautiful Blog. It’s Easy and Free.” Blogger.com – Create a Unique and Beautiful Blog. It’s Easy and Free. N.p., n.d. Web. Aug.-Sept. 2015.
- “Easy Blogging For Education.” Edublogs Free Blogs for Education Home Comments. N.p., n.d. Web. May-June 2015.
- “Media for You, Created by You.” PodOmatic. N.p., n.d. Web. 23 Feb. 2017.
- “Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love.”. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Apr. 2017.
- “Amazing Conversations about Media.” Conversations in the Cloud. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Apr. 2017.
- Wikispaces. N.p., n.d. Web. 4 Nov. 2011.
- “Create a Website or Blog.” WordPress.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Apr. 2017.